UFASI’s philosophical approach to financial advisory services
While we understand that each client financing should be carefully reviewed on a case-by-case basis for the most cost-effective financing strategy, UFASI has a general philosophical approach that is built into the framework of all our financing decisions.
They are as follows:
- UFASI steadfastly believes in the competitive market for municipal issues unless there is a compelling reason to directly negotiate the issue. In such case the underwriter should be selected through a competitive procurement.
- UFASI believes financial advisory services should be comprehensive, covering a broad scope of services – not just concentrating on “the deal”.
- UFASI is committed to bringing financings to the market in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
- UFASI seeks long-term relationships with clients so we can best provide a long-term perspective on issuer’s financial position and capital program.
- UFASI is an independent financial advisor not connected with any one underwriting firm; we are able to benefit from input across the industry.
- UFASI‘s financing team complements the client’s finance team – we support, we inform and we advocate for our clients